Thursday

The Versatile Blogger Award


I received this award, The Versatile Blogger Award from my friend Dondi045@ Working Moms Corner I am delighted to have received this award. A special thanks to my friend Dondi045 for passing this award on to me.

Rules for winning this award:

1. Be sure to thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award to other bloggers who you think deserves it.

4. Be sure to let the bloggers know you chose them to receive the award.

About Me:

1. My first priority is to stay connected with God.

2. I love spending time with family and friends.

3. I enjoy cooking (sometimes).

4. I love meeting new people.

5. I am retired military.

6. I am looking forward to moving again for 25th time.

7. I love to stay busy.

I am passing this award to some of my inspiring blogging friends.

Reflections - A Christian Blog
IN RETROSPECT-A JOUNREY
A MAN ON THE MOVE
Faith Imagine
Heavenly Humor
Abundant Living
AsTheCrackerheadCrumbles





Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on receiving the blog award and thank you so much for passing it along to me!!!

I enjoyed learning more about you!

Deborah Ann said...

Why, thank you Ms. May! It's a beaut!

I envy you the moving. I'm still stuck here halfway through my life. I would love a fresh start somewhere!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Thanks for the award but I am turning it over to Jesus Christ for whom I blog. TO GOD BE THE GLORY. Thanks for the award. God bless you always.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award....

Ruth said...

That's why I am here! Jen gave us both this award, and now I am following you. I love your blog! Check mine out any time:
http://mydevotionalthoughts.blogspot.com/

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi May:)

Many many thanks for this wonderful award.I am thrilled.In fact this is the second award you have given to me.

God bless you and your family May:)
Joseph

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much for giving me this award. I must ask your forgiveness, however. For I stopped participating in the giving and receiving of blog awards quite a while ago. This was mostly on account of there being so very few of those I would pass it on to not even bothering to just acknowledge it--let alone pass it on themselves.

Yen said...

Hi May, I miss visiting here. But I'm glad Im back. Its good to be updated of your daily post.
Congratulation on your award. God bless you always.

Tracy said...

Congratulations on the award; I know that I enjoy your blog.

Interesting to learn things about you; like that you are retired military and that you're moving for the TWENTY FIFTH time! I detest moving so I'm really impressed with you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
The Word of God - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você