Tuesday

Taking Charge in The Moment of Despair

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. I cried to thee, O LORD; and unto the LORD I made supplication. He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.

ASK YOURSELF:

How do you overcome despair?
What is meant by "LORD I made supplication?"
Do you feel hopelessness when faced with afflictions in your life?

Hebrews 13:5
Galatians 6:9
2 Corinthians 4:8,9,16
Psalm 30:5,8,10
Psalm 147:3

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Creativity said...

Beautiful Say Dear!!!!!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, all humans have come to that situation when they desperately seek the assistance of God against overwhelming trials and burdens. And God always answers the supplications of the earnest seeker. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Tammi said...

Stopped by, but I know it was the Lord that wanted me to hop over here. . . this was exactly what I needed...just what the Great Physician ordered for my heart today. Thanks!!!

Yen said...

Another good news from God to hear. I've been looking for that verse were it says, weeping may remain til evening but comes joy in the morning, I'm not sure if I read it on Psalm. I just love the verse. Thank you for the post. God bless you

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
The Word of God - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você