Thursday

Thank You God

It's a wonderful day to be a child of God. My friend, God is faithful. At our lowest points of life. He has always been there for us. When no one could be found, we could always depend on the Lord. When the storms of life were raging, God was our anchor. When the enemy attempted to destroy us, God was our protection. When our marriage, our ministry, our home, our children or even our job was in jeopardy, God granted an unexplained peace. He is faithful and just. Just think back. It was no one else but God.

O Merciful One, I thank you for being there for me during good times and not so good times. Praise be to You,Dear Lord.

Are you thankful?

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Ellen said...

Hi May,

It was a lovely and pleasant surprise to see you in my blog. I should thank Joseph for that. :-)

But 'got the huge pleasure now of cruising down your blog page and reading your entries. 'Thank You God' is one that struck a similar chord in my heart.

Blessings to you and yours.

Sincerely,
Ellen

Rocks said...

Thank you for your nice comments in my blog :) I am also a frequent visitor of yours. And it helps and encourages me a lot to read christian blogs. God bless you and keep on!!!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, I am always thankful for all He has done for me. And I will always be thankful no matter what. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Walk Into the Bible Study said...

Yes, I am thankful! What a beautiful prayer....is it an original or from somewhere else? (not that it matters, just curious).
Love your blog.

Chin chin said...

Amen to that May. God is our refuge and strength; a very present help in times of trouble. It's been a while since I've dropped by. I have added you to the blogs I follow so that I'd be reminded to visit more often. God bless you.

Creativity said...

Beautiful Inspiring Post. God Is Everything!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
The Word of God - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você