Monday

Do U Have Time for God

Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them.- Boucicault Dion

It's no one's business how you spend your time. Everyone has the freedom to spend their time as they please. It is quite easy to underestimate the importance of time. Despite time being a scarce commodity still one should find time for the Lord. Time comes and goes, but when it is gone it never comes back. If we choose not to spend time with God now it will become a missed opportunity. At the end of the day could be too late.

Seemingly, things we do on a regular basis may be anything but spending quality time with God. Looking for ways to spend time with God can begin with prayer, bible study, taking part in church actitivies, praise and worship Him throughout the day and night. When we learn to spend time with our Creator we become closer to Him in a more personal way.

He's here if we need Him, let's find time for God this second before a crisis or unexpected tragic hit home.

How do you spend time with God?

Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

Unknown said...

There is a lot of truth in this post! I love the quote. Thanks for the motivation!!!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

We should always spend quality time with God with no distractions to mar our intimate communion with Him. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

surjit singh said...

A wonderful inspirational post.
We often forget God but HE does not forget HIS children.
Thanks for sharing.
God bless.

Yen said...

Before I don't have. Now I make it a point to spend time with GOD. I know in time I can establish an hours with Him.

Tammi said...

"Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them.- Boucicault Dion" I read that and, in the words of a dear friend of mine, I said, "Oooomph!" :) Thanks so much for reminding me!

Tracy said...

With each passing year, I realize more and more, my great need for God. I find myself making time for Bible reading & reflection and prayer because I NEED Him. I don't spend time in the Word and prayer because I'm good, but because I'm constantly realizing the greatness of my need.

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello May:)

This post contains wonderful wisdom.

Most of us go to God when a tragedy strikes us or when we want favors. We completely forget about the existence of God when we are having a good time.

A timely reminder for all of us.

Best wishes:)
Joseph

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
The Word of God - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você