Wednesday

Beautiful Blogger Award


My blogger buddy Bingkee passed this award on to me. She is a wonderful person, very straight-forward and a stands up for what she believes in. A true believer. I am inviting my readers to give her a visit. She received this award from her online buddy Lui. While Lui did not explain to Bingkee what the award was all about or what it stands for. Since the award is named Beautiful Blogger Award,I would say that it describes something that is loveliness of high quality which is pleasing.

Everything seems to comes with "strings attached" so does this award. It asked for 7things about the recipient of the award. So here are 7 things about me.

1. I am a baby boomer.
2. I have 2 children.
3. I love blogging and meeting new people.
4. Retired military.
5. I am a outdoors person...loves nature.
6. I love to read.
7. I enjoy visiting with family and friends.

I would like to pass this award to a few of my faithful readers from the following blogs:

abundant living
crucialbliss
life in motion

To the recipients of this award, if you all find time to post this award it would be great, but if not you all are still deserving of this award. One must give credit where it is due. Credit is definitely due to you guys.

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

bingkee said...

Now it's here......you are a beautiful blogger----inspiring, pleasing and favorable.

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi May:)

My hearty congratulations for receiving this beautiful award. You surely deserve it.

Many thanks for passing on this award to me.

I will be posting this on my new blog-A MAN ON THE MOVE with the url-pulikotilthomasjoseph.blogspot.com

Something went wrong with my old blog LIFE IN MOTION and I am not able to open it.

I will be visiting bingkee and checking out her blog.

Best wishes May:)
Joseph

Tracy said...

You certainly do deserve the award - Congratulations.

BTW - Please note a message I wrote to you on your April 1 post.

Yen said...

Hi, May, Thank you for this award, such an honor. I will post this later. I promise thank you again

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
The Word of God - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você