Friday

Tell it Like it Is


Jesus answered, “Even if I do bear witness about myself, my testimony is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going, but you do not know where I come from or where I am going." - John 8:14

Perhaps, everyone of us have God-filled testimonials to share. Naturally, when we know of something good we want to tell it to others. Now since we know the Lord and how good he has been to us. Do this make you want to spread the word of his love and grace? If the answer is NO, I guess one doesn't have much good to say either way.

Remember the time you suffered from an illness/sickness?
Did He not bring you through?

Dazzle Junction Glitter Text

How about the time when you were faced with financial difficulties.
Who brought you through?
Dazzle Junction Glitter Text

What about the time you were having problem with a child.
Was it Him that got you through that difficult time?
Dazzle Junction Glitter Text

When you felt so all alone.
Who comfort you?
Dazzle Junction Glitter Text

Still among the living.
Who got you up this morning?
Dazzle Junction Glitter Text


Testifying about God's love and grace is like praying, as both is a vital connection between God and man.

What is your testimony?

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Tracy said...

You're so spot on. As I think about, and talk about, all God has done for me, my faith and my joy are increased. When I hear other people's stories, it has the same affect.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
The Word of God - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você