Friday

Praise Him Now and Forevermore

Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints. Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD. Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul. While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being. I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

ASK YOURSELF:

When is the best time to PRAISE the LORD?
Do you PRAISE GOD only at church?
What are ways to PRAISE HIM?

Psalm 150:1,6, 113:1, 149:1, 69:30, & 146:1,2

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

We praise the Lord everywhere and at all times. Let everything that we do be a praise for Him. As the psalmist said, let everything that has breath praise the Lord forever. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Creativity said...

Beautiful Say, Praise Him Now & Forevermore :) :) I Really Loved This Post :) :)

Anonymous said...

"Let us magnify the Lord at all times. His praise shall be continuously be in our mouths"---Hallelujah Praise God. Worship is the center of our faith and praising Him is the core of worship.

dondi045 said...

I always start my day with God. As early as 5 in the morning, we join our voices singing praises to HIm in our family worship before we start anything else. It makes my day complete.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
The Word of God - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você