Thursday

Sisterhood Award

My kind friend Yen from crucialbliss passed this award to me. She writes on experiences and shares insights about this journey called life. I like to take this opportunity to present this award to some amazing Sisters in Christ I met in the blogosphere. A special thanks to her for allowing me to share this award.

As we know everything come with strings attached. If time permits, the rules are as follows:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

But nevertheless, let it be known that my sisters in Christ from the following blogs are worthy of this award.

Abundant Living
Inspirational Life Quotes
Linda's Patchwork Quilt
I Love/Hate America
Faith Imagined
World of Poetry
Inspirations Unlimited
The Chrysalis Staged

Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the award and thank you so much for passing it along to me! I am off to check out the other lovely winners!!!

Yen said...

Thank you May, for posting this award. I still owe you a beautiful award, I will post it soon. :-)

Creativity said...

Dear, Hearty Congratulations For Receiving The Award :) :) Thanks A Lot For This Beautiful Award Dear :) :) Very Soon Will Post This Award As Well As Forward It To 10 Bloggers :) :)

InspirationsUnlimited said...

Wow! Congratulations, May! And thank you very much too for giving me this award as well! :)

I really appreciate it! :D
However, I have a little concern, I'm a brother in Christ. :)

but no worries, I'll be posting this award to my site too!
(hmm.. I wonder how could I share this award to a brother in Christ too...)

bingkee said...

I feel very honored and happy to receive this award from you....such a sweet "sister" you are.

I will post this as soon as I can.

Chin chin said...

Thank you May for including my blog in the awards. I've posted the same award and you're also one of the noteworthy Christian blogs that I'm passing the award to. Of course, you know that already because you saw it on my blog post even before I could tell you. God bless you and keep on sharing the Word!

Linda said...

Thank you so very much May. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get here. The days have been rather busy and full.
You are such an encouragement and blessing to me. You very much deserve this lovely award, and I'm honored you would share it with me. Thank you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
The Word of God - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você