Monday

Experiencing Adequacy in Christ

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to slip or to be moved; He Who keeps you will not slumber. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

ASK YOURSELF:

Isn't it excitingto know that Jesus Christ is able to do all things?
What is God most impressive quality?
How often do you say "thank you" to Jesus for being your Keeper?

2Corinthians 12:9
Psalm 73:25-26 & 121:2-3
John 10:18
1Timothy 2:5

Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes,there is adequacy and completeness in Jesus Christ. As we say the verse Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me," we are stating a universal truth. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Alene said...

Thank you for this reminder and confirmation. The Lord continues to bring this verse to the fore front of my mind. Yes I will find my strength through Him in my weakness. Thank you!

bingkee said...

When God is all you have, you have all you need.

Tracy said...

I've noticed repeatedly in my life that God works the most through me when I'm out of my comfort zone and seem to be in a situation where I'm weak (I'm guessing it's because I finally get out of the way!)

Unknown said...

I am really trying to thank God and praise Him throughout the day. It really puts a positive perspective on everything.

Yen said...

Amen to this post. God is really good, His loves endure!

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello May,

As regards your last question I hardly thank God for the many blessings HE has bestowed upon me without even meriting them. But I go to HIM often to ask favors. I should at least develop the habit of thanking God at least twice in the day once in the morning when I get up and once before I go to sleep.

Best wishes,
Joseph

Unknown said...

All I need is Christ...
"When all you have is God , you have all you need."
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
The Word of God - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você