Friday

The Real Leader

In his heart a man plans his course,but the LORD determines his steps. n a desert land he found him,in a barren and howling waste. He shielded him and cared for him; he guarded him as the apple of his eye. The LORD will guide you always;he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden,like a spring whose waters never fail. For there are three that bear record in Heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost; and these three are one.

ASK YOURSELF:

How would you describe the leader The Father, Son & Holy Spirit?
Do you consider yourself a leader or follower?
Where are the most followers found Twitter or The Word of God?

Proverbs 16:9
Deuteronomy 32:10
Isaiah 55:11
1 John 5:7

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

We are both leaders and followers in many ways. We follow God through the leading of the Holy Spirit and we pastor our own flocks as the same Spirit leads us. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Deborah Ann said...

I am very happy to let God do the leading. And I would have to say the most followers are chasing God, not twitter...

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I have often used object to describe the Trinity to students in my Kids Church. I've used an egg: shell, white and yolk but their favorite is a Milky Way bar with the rich fluffy nugget, caramel all covered in decadent tasty chocolate. Like the Godhead three in one! :o)

I would love to be a follower but find myself in the leader roll more often than not.

God bless ya and have a beautiful day sweetie!!!

Unknown said...

I try to always follow the Holy Spirit's leading in my life. In regards to other people, there are times I lead and times I follow. I think both are necessary.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
The Word of God - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você